As the Leader of the DBA team, you will hold the responsibility to our critical database infrastructure, architecture design and functionality of Clarizen products. You will have the opportunity to lead these environments through a challenging phase of fast growth and new products introduction. Those systems are the core of Clarizen solutions and have direct impact on our customers. We are looking for someone that combines technical hands-on experience with strong management skills.
The Clarizen Managed Services group is responsible for system architecture, availability and performance of Clarizen widely adopted SaaS services, provided from several data centers spread across the US and EU.
Location: Hod Hasharon, Israel
- Develop our database monitoring strategy for proactive performance, tuning and high-availability in a 24×7 production environment.
- Lead and manage Development, Test, QA and Production databases and implementing future Oracle enhancements to meet the business needs of the end users.
- Plan, Scale and Anticipate hardware requirements and database capacity planning for scalable growth and performance
- Work with Development team to identify and resolve issues. Work with third parties as appropriate including open service requests with Oracle.
- Responsible for installation, configuration, maintenance, upgrade, and patching procedures.
- Resolve locking conflicts/blocking and resource utilization
- Administer, maintain, develop and recommend policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the company’s databases and systems
Skills & Qualifications
- Hands-on leader
- 5+ years of experience leading teams of talented engineers
- 8+ years hands-on as Oracle DBA of customer facing services
- Proficient with recent Oracle database versions (12) and features.
- Experience working with Oracle RDBMS 12с or above, Oracle RAC, Oracle TDE, Oracle Dataguard, Oracle RMAN (backup and recovery), Oracle CloudControl
- Experience with partitioning, replication, multi-level security, clustering, distributed transactions, OLTP & OLAP
- Database and application performance tuning
- Administration and tuning of RedHat or Oracle Linux
- Knowledge of AWS and other cloud solutions including Aurora, Oracle, PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Experience with AWS RDS solutions