The Corporate Account Executive (AE) is responsible for taking leads into opportunities and into recurring revenue for Clarizen. The role is responsible for managing existing Clarizen install base.
This is a critically important role in our company. The AE primary mission is to target companies and specific use cases for the purpose of qualifying, setting up and managing and closing opportunities. Career development and growth opportunities are available within the company.
The Account Executive is the second point of contact with prospective customers and works closely with the designated Sales Development Representative. The AE is also the primary point of contact for the existing customer base. The individual will be responsible for managing the sales cycles, including developing and optimizing a sales pipeline, maintaining pursuit strategies focused on key decision makers, negotiating key deal terms and closing agreements.
- Attitude of a CLOSER!
- Consultative, customer-centric sales abilities
- Self-motivating disposition alongside a strong work ethic
- Experience in managing a sales process from online demo to close
- Ability to be proactive so as to manage and respond to incoming sales leads and existing customers
- Proven track record of selling solutions over the phone with persuasive closing techniques
- Strong organizational skills while maintaining weekly sales forecast and achieving quota
- Experience and proven success in building high-level relationships within existing and targeted accounts
- Ability to be self-disciplined and exhibit great time management skills to effectively manage an intense, high-volume of business
- Experience and proven success in achieving and exceeding daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals and production levels as defined by sales management
Nice to have:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in relevant fields
- 2-3 years of Corporate Sales experience in the SaaS industry
- An understanding of Project Management processes