Clarizen is seeking a Compliance manager to join our information security team. You should have the technical security understanding required to effectively support and communicate with individuals from Sales, Product, Operations, Security and Customer Success. As our Compliance Manager, you will lead our cloud certifications programs, support ongoing compliance efforts such as SOC2, ISO 27001, and GDPR. You will drive these cross-organization projects to successful completion, applying proven communication and project management skills. The Compliance Manager will also work with third-party auditors and agencies and customer to support their security and compliance requirements.
Clarizen’s mission is to power the fast, agile enterprise. As a two-time Gartner leader in the PPM Magic Quadrant and current Forrester leader in Enterprise Collaborative Work Management, our solution helps over 2,000 companies become business agile. Leveraging years of experience building secure, reliable, and scalable cloud technology, we are developing groundbreaking new solutions to create a world where work is simplified and goals are met.
With strong differentiation in machine learning, artificial intelligence, purposeful collaboration and powerful workflow technology, Clarizen is searching for the best-in-class to help us build, write and bring this compelling story to market. There has never been a better time to join our company.
Location: San Mateo, CA
- Oversee all process to ensure compliance with SOC-2 Type 2, ISO 27001, GDPR and CSA certifications.
- Own the knowledge & data store to be able to address RFPs correctly and effectively.
- Periodically revise our procedures, policy’s and reports to identify risks or issues.
- When compliance problems arise, conducts investigations to discover the roots of the issue
- Lead Our Security Awareness Program.
- Work closely with Legal and Security in order to help manage the operations of the privacy program.
- Work with our customers about privacy and data protection by design requirements
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholders across the company worldwide to drive continuous improvements.
- Writes and distributes documents that educate others on how to improve compliance
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- 3+ years of proven experience as Compliance Manager or overseeing a compliance function.
- In-depth knowledge of the compliance industry’s standards and regulations.
- Proved experience leading SOC and ISO Security program.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to communicate complex topics and requirements and distill them into straightforward requirements that everyone can understand.
- Certified compliance professional is a plus
- Working knowledge of Ombud RFP automation tool