Clarizen is seeking a Cloud Security Engineer to join our team. As a cloud security engineer You will evangelize security in our organization. You will serve as the expert in all application security matters, provide inputs for secure design, automation, continued integration/delivery and implementation of security solutions in all aspects of Information Security.
Clarizen’s mission is to power the fast, agile enterprise. As a two-time Gartner leader in the PPM Magic Quadrant and current Forrester leader in Enterprise Collaborative Work Management, our solution helps over 2,000 companies become business agile. Leveraging years of experience building secure, reliable, and scalable cloud technology, we are developing groundbreaking new solutions to create a world where work is simplified and goals are met.
With strong differentiation in machine learning, artificial intelligence, purposeful collaboration and powerful workflow technology, Clarizen is searching for the best-in-class to help us build, write and bring this compelling story to market. There has never been a better time to join our company.
Location: Hod Hasharon, Israel
- Work within the team to design, develop, deploy and operate security technologies in order to solve challenges around cloud infrastructure security, intrusion detection System, monitoring, vulnerability detection and other similar security aspects.
- Manage and deploy Security devices including firewalls, VPC’s and Security Groups to improve our ability to prevent vulnerability’s and detect intrusions in real-time. Key Projects
- Ensure effectiveness and compliance with all regulations and frameworks align to ISO27001, SOCII Type II, GDPR And Cloud Security Alliance.
- Develop as a company expert in all matters concerning security. This includes being participation at relevant discussion around security Initiatives.
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 3+ years working experience in production cloud environment with at least two years being in a technical security role.
- Proven track record developing and implementing security tools, technologies and process integrations for cloud-based architectures.
- Must be experienced with AWS Cloud Security services like IAM, AWS Config, AWS Guard duty, Inspector and Shied.
- Must be familiar with hardware security modules (HSM), encryption algorithms and PKI Infrastructure.
- Well versed with AWS technology like EC2, Storage, VPC networking, VPN, Route 53, Lambda, ELB/Load balancer.
- Familiar with cloud Security and compliance tools like Evident.io, Dome9. Penetration test methodologies, SAST,DAST and OWASP Top 10.
- Must be Experienced working with agile RnD teams, DevOps and supporting CI/CD processes, owner of security domain in multiple phases of the Product Life Cycle.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, HTTP, CDN infrastructure, TLS and Certificate management.
- Good understanding of Container environment security best practices.
- Thorough familiarly with Debian/Ubuntu, CentOS and/or Free/OpenBSD
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills demonstrated through previous projects or assignments.