Clarizen, the fast-growing, award-winning leader in enterprise-class work collaboration and project management, is looking for a Chief Architect. We are in the process of transitioning and extending our decade-old technology to a modern SaaS application, and are looking for an experienced Chief Architect to take a leading role in this transition.
We are seeking candidates who enjoy a fast-paced environment with multi-role responsibilities, and who bring both enthusiasm and expertise to the job.
Hod HaSharon, Central, Israel
- Driving and influencing cross-functional technology solutions within an engineering and product organization
- Acting as the technical leader and subject matter expert: Mentoring fellow engineers, employing technical expertise in driving decisions, and leading small teams to solve challenging programming and technology design problems.
- In depth understanding of various technology trends and the ability to present their potential impact to Clarizen’s engineering leadership.
- Contributing in the design, code, and debugging software components in complex areas.
- Coding complex feature areas and refactoring complex legacy code.
- Ability to understand the business requirements and convert them into a solution design.
- Working across the company with internal and external stakeholders representing the R&D organization to deliver customer value
- 10+ years’ experience as a technical lead/architect
- Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering software that optimizes architecture activities across company needs, business constraints and technological realities.
- High expertise in OO design and refactoring methodologies.
- Significant experience with enterprise grade SaaS products is a must.
- Deep understanding of .net technologies is a big advantage.
- Experience with AWS public cloud.
- Experience with Docker and Kuberenetes.
- Experience with modern analytics technologies – an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to establish technical leadership in highly volatile environments.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and networking skills.
- Strong analytical skills with strategic approach.
- BSc/MSc degree in computer science or related fields.