Our mission is to power the fast, agile enterprises by creating a world where work is simplified and goals are met.
We offer an amazing opportunity for exceptional individuals to join our rapidly growing SaaS company serving hundreds of the largest customers in the world, and deliver an innovative solution to help them carry out their work. Our product has been repeatedly recognized by Gartner and Forrester as market leaders.
Autonomy and ownership are ingrained in our R&D culture. You will own your code from customer research and validation, to design and development, to monitoring the product in production.
We’re looking for an AWS DevOps Engineer to join our team. Our Developers aren’t just executors of code; they’re brilliant end-to-end thinkers who are incredibly independent and self-managed. This is the kind of environment where innovation is rewarded, and the sky is the limit in terms of what you can accomplish.
Location: Hod Hasharon, Israel
We’re embracing the latest and greatest cloud technologies, including Micro-service architecture, NoSQL and SQL databases, Server Less code by Lambda, React Native, and NLP/Bot.
- Supporting, designing, implementing & building mission critical Architectures in AWS.
Your Experiences & Skills
- Proven experience in building cloud-based applications in a production environment
- Strong Linux background
- 3+ years of hands-on experience
- Proven Experience working in a Hybrid cloud production environment.
- Represent the team in in cross-company architectural discussions and decision making, forming infrastructure vision and direction.
- Proven experience designing and managing Docker containers with Kubernetes.
- Design, architect, and implement various AWS Services.
- At least 4 years of DevOps experience.
- Infrastructure automation (OS & AWS) with terraform or similar.
- Strong experience with Linux and windows scripting
- Configuration management system such as SaltStack, Ansible, puppet or similar.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science