Clarizen, the fast-growing, award-winning leader in enterprise-class work collaboration and project management, is looking for an Architect. We are building our products as modern SaaS cloud applications, and are looking for an experienced Cloud Architect with a passion for building scalable, distributed systems to take a leading role in this journey.
We are seeking candidates who enjoy a fast-paced environment with multi-role responsibilities, and who bring both enthusiasm and expertise to the job.
Location: Hod Hasharon, Israel
- Driving and influencing cross-functional technology solutions within an engineering and product organization.
- Acting as the technical leader and subject matter expert: Mentoring fellow engineers, employing technical expertise in driving decisions, and leading small teams to solve challenging programming and technology design problems.
- In depth understanding of various technology trends and the ability to present their potential impact to Clarizen’s engineering leadership.
- Contributing in the design, code, and debugging software components in complex areas.
- Coding areas and refactoring complex features.
- Ability to understand the business requirements and convert them into a solution design.
- 10+ years’ experience as a technical lead/architect.
- 3+ years’ experience with AWS cloud.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering software that optimizes architecture activities across company needs, business constraints and technological realities.
- High expertise in OO design and refactoring methodologies.
- Significant SaaS experience is a must.
- Deep understanding of the Java language and its APIs.
- Java Spring and Play Framework experience — an advantage.
- Experience with modern analytics technologies and AI/ML – an advantage.
- Experience with Enterprise grade products – an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to establish technical leadership in highly volatile environments.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and networking skills.
- BSc/MSc degree in computer science or related fields.