Our mission is to power the fast, agile enterprises by creating a world where work is simplified and goals are met.
We offer an amazing opportunity for exceptional individuals to join our rapidly growing SaaS company serving hundreds of the largest customers in the world, and deliver an innovative solution to help them carry out their work. Our product has been repeatedly recognized by Gartner and Forrester as market leaders.
We are looking for qualified and competitive Sales Account Executives for the DACH region. The Enterprise Account Executive position is a senior, quota-carrying sales role based in our London office (Soho area), with responsibility on DACH countries. We are looking for candidates that have strong potential for growth, responsibility, and overachievement. The ideal candidate will enjoy a competitive environment, bring enthusiasm to their job and love sales. The position has responsibility to drive sales within a team environment.
- Drive sales of Clarizen’s SaaS solution
- Actively prospect for leads in the relevant region
- Follow-up on leads and execute a sales process
- Demo the Clarizen solution to horizontal prospects and customer base
- Participate in team and one on one sales/forecasting meetings
- Achieve monthly quotas
- Manage pipeline funnel and take action to ensure that pipeline coverage is at least 4x the quota
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (preferred)
- Comfortable in a hunter role
- Minimum 3 years of experience selling business-focused software solutions
- Proficient in selling on the telephone
- Consistent overachievement of targets in the last 3 years
- Project management sales knowledge a plus
- An ambitious attitude
- A desire to learn and grow
- Enjoys and follows process-driven sales
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Deal-oriented and a self-starter
- Language skills: German at mother tongue level and fluent English
- Willingness to travel