Today, change is the only constant. Even before the pandemic, businesses were facing challenges requiring them to adapt and evolve at an unprecedented rate. Experts warned of “change fatigue” — but few had time to stop and wonder how to address that problem while the changes rolled on regardless.
Clarizen’s on-demand webinar features Chris Williams of Root Inc, a renowned expert on strategic change and culture transformation. During the webinar, Chris will demystify the process for sustaining change and pass on some of the lessons he’s learned over the last decade about implementing organization-wide change that sticks.
Register for the on-demand webinar to learn:
- Why digital transformation isn’t just about technology, it’s about people and technology — and the intersection between the two.
- The real reason why organizations struggle to implement continuous change. Hint: it’s not just about “change fatigue”.
- Why it doesn’t work when leaders simply act as “cheerleaders” for change projects… and what they should do instead.
- How to think about navigating constant change as opposed to managing change at an individual project level.
- How to sustain change momentum when the initial burning objective isn’t as apparent.