Project Version Snapshot Reports
A set of sample best practice reports set for Project Managers to track changes in plans over time.
Copy and adapt the reports for your organization’s specific requirements.
Specification: Clarizen Apps
Categories: Construction Management, Project Management, Professional Services, Research and Development, IT
Capabilities: Finance Management, Project Execution, Project Planning, Project Scheduling, Reporting and Dashboards, Resource Management
Install the App which includes 4 Reports for inspiration and adaptation:
- Project Version Creation
Details of when each Version was snapshotted, and by who
- Version Snapshots: Project Resources Costs
Changes to Project Cost and Revenue structures by Resource, over time, as Versions were snapshotted.
- Version Snapshots: Scope & Financials Evolution
Changes to Project total Scope, Cost and Revenue, over time, as Versions were snapshotted.
- Version Snapshots: Milestone Evolution
Changes to Project Milestones Due Dates including scope and financials, over time, as Versions were snapshotted.
- Save some Project Versions
- Run the Report from the Reports module and select the Project whose Snapshots you want to report on.
- Create a Custom Action to launch reports from a Project details page.
- Ensure Financial Planning is enabled in your organization
- Run the Reports once you have Projects with relevant Version Snapshots saved with data in them.
Without snapshotting Version data, the reports will run, but will not have any data to display.