Clarizen Salesforce Edition
Clarizen’s collaborative work management solution is integrated with Salesforce CRM to streamline the flow from sales opportunity to professional services delivery.
The solution also includes integration with Salesforce Chatter and Gainsight, empowering businesses to seamlessly synchronize sales and services departments to ensure customer project success and drive repeat sales.
Specification: Integration Apps
Categories: Marketing, Professional Services
Capabilities: Data Integration, Customer Management
About This App
Clarizen’s collaborative work management solution integrates with Salesforce CRM to streamline the flow from sales opportunity to professional services delivery. Sales managers can trigger the creation of Clarizen projects directly within Salesforce so that the services delivery organization can start planning resource allocations and estimating financials. During project execution, sales managers can track project progress and financial status based on data automatically synced back to Salesforce. If further sales opportunities arise during the services delivery process, services personnel can collaborate with the sales team to ensure proper staffing availability and help close additional business. This real-time, on-the-fly collaboration can immediately increase visibility, improve processes and grow profit margins.
The Clarizen Salesforce Edition also includes integration with Salesforce Chatter and Gainsight, a leading customer success platform. Sales and professional services teams can connect from anywhere in real-time, in their preferred platform, to share information and collaborate in easy-to-use discussion threads. The Gainsight integration provides insight into the health of the customer throughout the entire engagement to maximize customer satisfaction, which, in turn, drives customer loyalty and repeat business.
Clarizen Salesforce Edition Key Features
- Project tracking: Create and track projects and opportunities from anywhere using fully configurable rules and criteria, including the ability to trigger CRM data creation from Clarizen.
- Collaboration: Integration with Salesforce Chatter provides full transparency by syncing conversations across the two solutions on any desktop or device.
- Case tracking: Cases (such as support tickets and change requests) can be submitted and tracked in both the CRM system and Clarizen.
- Financial integration: Professional services organizations can track revenue and billing based on timesheets and/or expense reports, the status of key milestones, or percentage completion by phase.
- Dashboard reporting: Pre-built dashboards and reports provide managers insight into revenue and profitability trends, active backlog along with future pipeline opportunities, and the effectiveness of project managers in delivering projects on budget and schedule.