Clarizen Excel Add-in
Advanced reporting tool that enables you to run reports on your real-time Clarizen data, directly through Microsoft Excel. Includes ability to generate complex custom reports, charts and dashboards within Microsoft Excel.
Specification: Integration Apps
Categories: Project Management, Professional Services, Marketing
Capabilities: Clarizen Panels, Data Integration, Finance Management, Reporting and Dashboards
About This App
The Clarizen Excel Add-in is an advanced reporting tool that enables organizations to extract data from Clarizen, and generate robust reports and dashboards using MS-Excel capabilities. With this app, gain the ability to export your Clarizen project data to Excel and organize it however you want, all with the click of a button. Slice and dice your Clarizen data and create sophisticated pivot tables, charts and graphs to present your project information in a visual way that allows for fast and accurate business decisions. All the Query and Report definitions are stored within Excel so data can be represented as you and your project team want.
The Clarizen Excel Add-In allows for unlimited number of installations within your organization. You may download and install the Excel Add-in before purchasing a license, but a valid license is required to login to Clarizen from the Excel Add-in and retrieve data. Contact your Clarizen Account Manager for additional questions.
For more information access the User Manual here.
Installing the Add-in:
- Close Excel.
- Click the ‘Download Now’ button on this page. Run the Setup directly, or save it to your disk and run it from there. Note: Your browser may prompt you to approve running of the setup.exe file, or may not support running the file directly. Refer to the installation package options table below to see further options for installation.
- When prompted – click ‘Install’.
Using the Add-in:
- Open an Excel file with a pre-defined report and click the “Clarizen” tab of the Excel Ribbon menu.
- Login to your Clarizen account.
- Select a sheet with an existing query and click ‘Edit’ or define a new query by click ‘New’.
Further Installation Options
- Several different installer packages are currently available for Windows users.
- If you already have a version installed, you will need to uninstall it first before finishing the installation.
- Other Operating Systems: There are no native Mac or Linux versions offered at this time. The packages will run on Microsoft Excel running in a virtual machine on these platforms.
|Install Package||.Net Version||Installer Type||Package Link|
|msi||4||All Users 32||Download|
|msi||4||All Users 64||Download|