Active Directory User Sync
Active Directory User Sync enables you to automate the synchronization of your network’s selected Active Directory groups and users into your Clarizen organization.
Specification: Integration Apps
Categories: IT, Marketing, Professional Services, Project Management, Research and Development
Capabilities: Data Integration, Resource Management
About This App
Active Directory User Sync helps you automate the synchronization of selected Active Directory groups and users into your Clarizen organization.
It is an installable Clarizen app and a downloadable Windows program that should be run on a Windows PC or server with connectivity to your Active Directory system.
Installing the Add-in:
- Install the app to your Clarizen organization from the “Download Now” button at the top of this page
- Download the ZIP file that contains the User Sync Configuration and the User Sync (linked further down this page)
- Extract the ZIP file to the relevant location on a server in your domain, where a Windows Task Scheduler can run
- Make sure you have the Microsoft .NET Framework 4 installed on this server, or download it from here.
- Run the ActiveDirectorySyncInstaller.msi file
- Run the UserSyncConfig.exe from the new folder and configure the user credentials and connection to Clarizen and Active directory
- For advanced configuration details, please contact your Clarizen Customer Success Manager
Using the Add-in:
- Download the Documentation file and follow the steps.
|Install Package||.Net Version||Installer Type||Package Link|
|Clarizen Active Directory User Sync Installer||4||MSI||Download|