Project Roadmaps display an illustrative high level plan of a project to reach its goals. Project Roadmaps consist of key milestones throughout the phases of project life cycle. As part of the roadmap, milestones symbolize the progress stages of the project.
As modifications are made to the project, the roadmap reflects the changes, e.g., the color code of the diamond might change from green to red, reflecting that the project was on track and now is off track.
Clarizen’s online saving mode allows users to immediately view the changes each person makes to the project roadmap, allowing them to instantly view dependencies or analyze the overall impact of a particular task.
Using Clarizen’s Roadmap to collaborate with team members helps you deal quickly and effectively with potential schedule conflicts.
Version 4.8 extends Clarizen’s Roadmap View, transforming it to a planning and execution tool by making it completely interactive.
- Drag and drop capabilities
- Enhanced views and controls
- Enhanced indicators such as executable and budget status
- Time-stamped notes increasing collaboration
- Accessibility from the Work Items module, allowing a view of several top level projects at once
- The new dynamic Roadmap view allows you to customize the way you view relevant data. By selecting the most important tasks and milestones in your projects to view, you can quickly react and respond to the items on the roadmap.
Clarizen's Roadmap Widget functionality lets you embed the Roadmap into a company’s intranet or portal providing real-time access to a project’s status